Want to enrich people’s lives with laughter?
Then get trained as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader!
Whether you want to lead Laughter Yoga sessions for fun, get paid to laugh, integrate laughter into your current work, or simply enjoy a light-hearted weekend of laughter and learning, join us for this life changing training!
The two-day intensive training program offers a solid foundation in Laughter Yoga theory and practical application. After successful completion of the training you will be qualified as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognized certification.
As a qualified CLYL, you will be able to:
– Discuss the health benefits of therapeutic laughter
– Apply techniques that create positive behavioral change in people, organizations and communities
– Incorporate Laughter Yoga techniques and principles in your life and work
– Use reliable and sustainable ways to get a daily D.O.S.E. of happiness (Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins)
– Build your “laughter muscles,” enabling laughter to come naturally to you
– Confidently facilitate Laughter Yoga sessions with the general public, corporations, older adults and children
– Quickly transform a group of strangers into a unified team
– Effectively lead over 40 different Laughter Yoga exercises
– Facilitate powerful laughter meditations, grounding techniques and Pranayama breathing exercises
– Address challenges faced during laughter sessions
– Run a successful Laughter Yoga club and market your services
…and much more!
The event will be held on June 29-30 (11:00-18:00) by Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Antigoni Louca. For more information and bookings call 99655610 (Antigoni).