Want to enrich lives with laughter?
Train as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader!
Whether you want to lead Laughter Yoga sessions for fun, get paid to laugh, integrate laughter into your current work, or simply enjoy a light-hearted weekend of laughter and learning, join us for this life changing training!
The two-day intensive training program offers a solid foundation in Laughter Yoga theory and practical application. After successful completion of the training you will be qualified as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognized certification.
As a qualified CLYL, you will be able to:
– Discuss the health benefits of therapeutic laughter
– Apply techniques that create positive behavioral change in people, organizations and communities
– Incorporate Laughter Yoga techniques and principles in your life and work
– Use reliable and sustainable ways to get a daily D.O.S.E. of happiness (Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, Endorphins)
– Build your “laughter muscles,” enabling laughter to come naturally to you
– Confidently facilitate Laughter Yoga sessions with the general public, corporations, older adults and children
– Quickly transform a group of strangers into a unified team
– Effectively lead over 40 different Laughter Yoga exercises
– Facilitate powerful laughter meditations, grounding techniques and Pranayama breathing exercises
– Address challenges faced during laughter sessions
– Run a successful Laughter Yoga club and market your services
…and much more!
The event will be held by Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Antigoni Louca. For more information and bookings call 99655110 (Antigoni).